Our surrogacy program is stellar. We combine compassion with business savvy and assist you from the first step of the process until you take your baby home. We keep abreast with industry information and are constantly ensuring that we know all we need to know in order to effectively help you journey towards your dream of expanding your family.
Shared Conception effectively provides the opportunity for infertile couples to have their own genetic child and become a family.
Couples consider surrogacy when the woman has the following issues.
- Born without a uterus or has had her uterus removed for medical reasons.
- Several failed IVF transfers.
- Multiple miscarriages or has been diagnosed as not being able to carry a pregnancy to term.
Two Types of Surrogacy Arrangements
Traditional Surrogacy – In traditional surrogacy, the surrogate mother’s eggs are used. Due to the obvious legal and emotional aspects of traditional surrogacy, Shared Conception does not assist with traditional surrogacy arrangements.
Gestational Surrogacy – In gestational surrogacy, the surrogate carries a child conceived from the egg and sperm of two other individuals – the sperm of the intended father or sperm donor, and the egg from the intended Mother or an egg donor. The sperm and the egg are then fertilized and transferred, via in vitro fertilization, into the surrogate. The eggs of the surrogate mother are never used. The surrogate mother, as a result, has no biological ties to the child. Shared Conception only assists with gestational surrogacy arrangements.
Thank you for giving Shared Conception the opportunity to help you fulfill your very personal of dreams–having a baby. We commit to providing you with exceptional professionalism and compassion through our surrogacy program. First, we match you with the right surrogate mother to carry your little one and then we guide you directly to parenthood! This is one of the happiest times of your life and we sincerely hope that you savor it and enjoy every moment!
Shared Conception’s Surrogacy Programs
Shared Conception offers a comprehensive surrogacy program designed and geared towards YOU.
- Free consultation regarding the surrogacy process as well as assisting intended parents and potential surrogates determine if this is, indeed, the right arrangement for all parties involved.
- Each surrogate candidate is extensively interviewed prior to acceptance into our surrogacy program.
- Our amazing surrogate program screens and locates the surrogate mother-to-be – one who suits your preferences and needs- who will be matched and connected with you.
- Locating a psychologist for surrogate’s initial screening and arranging all appointments.
- Arranging the medical screening of the surrogate.
- Referral to an egg donor agency if a donor is needed.
- Assistance in acquiring life and disability insurance (if and as needed) for your surrogate.
- Assisting in obtaining medical insurance for the surrogate if she doesn’t have medical insurance or if surrogacy is excluded.
- Expert and affordable legal referrals for drafting contracts and obtaining parental rights.
- Mediation services before the initial drafting of the legal contract.
- Escrow referrals and advice (assistance in managing and disbursing payments).Our surrogacy parent program will arrange travel arrangements and accommodations for the intended parents or surrogate (as required).
- Referrals for a Reproductive Endocrinologist (as needed).
- Coordinating all medical appointments with you, your surrogate and the IVF clinic.
- Selective medical appointment attendance-including the embryo transfer upon request.
- Extensive and all-around emotional support.
- Facilitating communications between intended parents and surrogate and helping to resolve any issues or disputes.
- In-home evaluations of the intended parents (as legally needed).
- We are always compassionate and professional with all parties involved and will answer any questions or concerns you have every step of the way.
- In attendance at the joyous occasion-the birth (if at all possible)!