Shared Conception is eager to find the right surrogate for you! We look forward to going through the surrogacy process with you. It is our wish to be at your side during this unique surrogate pregnancy process and are just as excited for you to finally hold your baby in your arms!
Intended parents will efficiently navigate through the following stages.
- Initial consultation – this one-hour consultation is to connect and answer any questions you may have about surrogacy. Many of our intended parents like to discuss timing, expenses, contracts, and other concerns involving their family. If you choose to go forward with us after the consultation, you will be asked to fill out our application form. Read more about the initial consultation process here, on our website.
- Matching process – After the initial meeting and completed application, we begin the process of finding the ideal surrogate for you. For more information on the matching process, visit our website or click here.
- Psychological screening and evaluation – these evaluations are vital to ensure that all parties are suitable for the surrogacy process. All evaluations are conducted by a licensed mental health professional. For more information, click here.
- Medical screening – With the help of Shared Conception, we coordinate surrogates to participate in a medical evaluation. Each IVF center has different requirements so a Shared Conception representative coordinates with the clinic for you.
- Legal surrogacy process – We provide a referral list of family attorneys that specialize in the surrogacy process and Reproductive Law. Contracts are required prior to beginning the embryo transfer cycle. Also, an escrow account is established at this time to cover costs for medications, co-pays, and other costs outlined in your contract.
- Embryo transfer – The moment you have been waiting for! This is when the embryo is placed for implantation and monitored for a viable pregnancy.
- Pregnancy – We will remain a part of your support system throughout the pregnancy (and after) and will be available to help you navigate through this wonderful time. Our goal is to have your experience be as joyful as possible.
- Preparing for the birth – There are necessary documents that will be prepared by your attorney. Shared Conception will help verify that all the paperwork is in order for peace of mind allowing you to focus on the wonderful gift you are about to receive.
- Birth – This is the end to the entire process and a family is created!
If you are interested in having a surrogate, let Shared Conceptions make your dreams of a family a reality. Contact us today and we will help you get one step closer to the child you have always wanted. Call us at either our Houston 713-622-1144 or Dallas 214-390-4024 office for more information. Visit https://sharedconception.com for more information.