Surrogacy is growing in popularity and is becoming more socially accepted here in the United States, and even internationally. In the United States, there are some variations to laws regarding surrogacy which need to be considered when choosing surrogacy to extend or build your family.
Shared Conception provides an excellent surrogacy program here, in Texas. We are dedicated to finding the right surrogate for our intended parents. We are always compassionate and professional and are with you every step of the way. Sometimes this starts with a simple conversation. Shared Conception offers a free consultation for potential clients. This gives potential clients an excellent opportunity to learn about the process, become educated about surrogacy and answer any questions that you may have.
Once onboard, our extensive matching process screens surrogate mothers-to-be, to find one that fits with your preferences and needs. Whether it is location, lifestyle, background or all of the above, Shared Conception will find you an amazing gestational carrier. We prescreen every potential surrogate prior to acceptance into our program.
When matched with a surrogate, Shared Conception helps with arranging many of the initial appointments such as:
- Initial medical screening
- Initial psychological screening
- Referral to an egg donor agency, if needed
- Assistance in acquiring life and disability insurance for your surrogate, if needed
- Assistance in obtaining medical insurance for your surrogate, if she does not have insurance or if her personal insurance has exclusions.
- Legal referrals
- Escrow referrals
- Travel arrangements, if needed
- Coordination between you, your surrogate and IVF the clinic
- All-around emotional support. There is always someone available if you have any questions.
If you are interested in becoming an intended parent or surrogate and would like more information, you can visit our website: www.sharedconception.comor give us a call at 713.622.1144 for an informative, no pressure conversation.